Sales Executive - Fast Fashion APPLY NOW
NJ Screen Prints Ltd is based in Hinckley on the same site as Bioworld International Ltd, the UK’s leading volume screen printer of garments to retail and trade. NJ boasts leading edge printing technology and excellent relationships with high street retailers and the major supermarket brands. NJ is the leading UK fashion printer and the scale and capabilities of our market leading production plant combined with our ambitious nature has seen us lead the UK market for many years.
Employing around 152 in NJ staff and 55 in Bioworld, both businesses are focused and committed to leading edge design, quality and customer service.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Sales Manager with B2B fashion industry experience, who is motivated by providing excellent customer service and exceeding sales targets. Working in a team to deliver the highest standards of customer service to our key customers, the successful candidate will cross sell and promote both NJ and BWI goods and service, generating sales with the customer through building exceptional relationships and understanding the customer’s needs; to meet and exceed a sales plan.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Support Key Account Managers to develop and grow major high street retail accounts.
· Take ownership of product categories and work collaboratively with Buyers to drive sales growth.
· Identify and present opportunities in new and existing customer departments and product categories; as well as seeking and bringing on board new business.
· Manage licensed DTR approvals from initial order through to delivery, in conjunction with the Licensing and Design Team
· Regular travel required to customer premises (subject to travel restrictions)
· Maintain and develop key / new customer departments through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
· Manage product, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
· Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
· Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
· Negotiating variation in price, delivery and specifications with production when necessary.
· Identify new markets and business opportunities.
· Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
· Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
· To work in conjunction with our Licensed partner Bioworld to help them achieve their targets where garment blanks and UK printing are concerned.
· Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
· Awareness of the Company Recycling and Environmental Issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· At least 2 years sales experience, with a proven track record of success within apparel sales
· Recent relationships within the popular High Street fashion retail or supermarket sector (preferably to include George, Next, New Look, Primark)
· Confident and competent in communicating at all levels, both verbally and in writing; delivering a compelling sales message.
· Focussed and driven on achieving the highest standards of customer service alongside achieving and exceeding sales targets.
· Numerate, able to analyse and utilise data.
· Experience in working with Licensed product.
· Confident in working closely with designers, collating and managing design briefs.
· Creative mindset, trend driven and aware of popular culture.
· Intermediate level ability – Microsoft packages
· Driving license essential
· “Hands on” approach to all tasks
· Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results.
· Ability to influence and engage key stakeholders.
· Able to work under own initiative within pre-agreed boundaries.
· Versatile, tenacious and people orientated.
· Result orientated and confident.
· Proven appreciation of customer service expectations and cost demands of business
· Organised and sets priorities considering short and long-term needs of the business.
If you feel you have the skills and experience that we are looking for please send your CV with a covering letter outlining why you are the right candidate for the role.
NJ will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions, a modern working environment and free parking at our premises in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
NJ is an equal opportunities employer. By making an application you will be providing NJ Screen Prints Ltd with your personal data. This data will be stored in a secure HR office, in line with GDPR requirements and will only be used for the purpose of the recruitment process. Your data will not be shared with any third party and will be retained for a period of 6 months following the closure of the recruitment process. You may request at any time that your data be removed from our files. Data will be disposed of securely using a confidential shredding service.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Hinckley, LE10 3DT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Fashion Industry Sales: 2 years (preferred)